Destinations Covered: Srinagar 3 Nights, Pahalgam 1 Night & Gulmarg Excursion
- Shikara Ride at Dal Lake
- Mughal Gardens
- Shankaracharya Temple
- Hazratbal Mosque
- Awantipura Ruins
- Betaab Valley
- Gondola Ride and lots more….
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT SRINAGAR AIRPORT → HOTEL/HOUSEBOAT BOOKED IN SRINAGAR – SHIKARA RIDE IN DAL LAKE
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT → EN-ROUTE SIGHTSEEING – HOTEL BOOKED IN PAHALGAM
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → EN-ROUTE LOCAL SIGHTSEEING – HOTEL BOOKED IN SRINAGAR
DAY 04 – GULMARG EXCURSION
DAY 05 – DROP AT SRINAGAR AIRPORT
Upon arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met by our representative and transfer to Hotel Houseboat for Check in.
Rest of the day is free. In the evening you take a Shikara ride on world famous Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens & Open Dal Lake.
While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc.
Dinner & overnight stay at Houseboat.
After an early breakfast, leave for a full day excursion to “Pahalgam” called as “Valley of Shepherds”.
En-route visit 19th Century Awantipura Ruins.
Full day free to enjoy and explore the Beauty of “Pahalgam” ( ON OWN ).
One can go to Chandanwari (16 Km) which is starting point of Amarnath Pilgrimage “The Abode of Shiva”,
Aru (10 km from Pahalgam) has a fine meadow of picturesque scenery and starting point of trekking of (Liddarwat, Kolahoi Glacier &Tarsar Lake) &
By the evening return back to Srinagar for dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
After a leisurely breakfast, we check out from Hotel & transfer to Srinagar.
On arrival at Srinagar we check in to the pre-arranged Hotel.
Later we start our Sightseeing tour by visit of Shankaracharya Temple, Hazratbal Mosque,Jamia Masjid.
In the afternoon, we take a visit to Mughal Gardens, Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ & Chashma shahi (The Royal Spring).
Dinner & overnight stay at the Hotel.
After an early breakfast, drive towards Gulmarg for a full day excursion via Srinagar Bye-Pass.
Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”.
Gulmarg is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course.
One Can go for the Gondola Ride up to 1st or 2nd Phase.
The Gulmarg Gondola is a tourist attraction in itself.
Return back to Srinagar in the evening for dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Tour concludes. S R Holidays thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
- Assistance upon arrival at Sheikh Ul-Alam Srinagar Airport with traditional welcome in Hotel or Houseboat
- 01 Night Accommodation in Srinagar – House Boat on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- 01 Night Accommodation in Pahalgam on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- 02 Night Accommodation in Srinagar – Hotel on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all S.S tours by Non-Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride on World famous Dal Lake
- Government Service Tax 5%
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Pahalgam Sightseeing – AruChandanwari&Betaab Valley
- Gondola Ride at Gulmarg | Pony Ride at Gulmarg , &Pahalgam
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc