Bali 5 Nights
- Turtle Islands
- Uluwatu Temple
- Bali Zoo Park
- Ubud Art and Handicraft
- Kecak Dance and lots more….
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT DENPASAR AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN BALI
DAY 02 – TURTLE ISLAND & ULUWATU TEMPLE
DAY 03 – UBUD ART AND HANDICRAFT TOUR → SUNSET AT KUTA BEACH WITH INDIAN DINNER
DAY 04 – BALI ZOO PARK & DINNER WITH GREAT ELEPHANT
DAY 05 – DAY IS AT LEISURE
DAY 06 – DROP AT DENPASAR AIRPORT
Arrive at NgurahRai Airport, Denpasar, Bali and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Bali.
After breakfast proceed to Turtle Island to enjoy Glass bottom.
It’s safe and no need to get wet.
And then visit to Turtle Island.
After enjoy snorkelling, enjoy the underwater world and swimming with tropical fish.
Later visit Uluwatu Temple – Hanging on a cliff 100 meters above the ocean, Uluwatu temple is a unique sight.
Meanwhile, see the Kecak dance performed by 50 singers.
Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals rather than instruments, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments.
After the performance, come back to hotel.
Today after breakfast, enjoy Ubud Art Tour.
An art and handicraft tour visiting Celuk, the centre of gold and silver works.
Batuan the stone carving centre,
Mas the centre of woodcarvings
and finally Ubud the Balinese painting centre.
Later enjoy Sunset at Kuta, known as Sunset Beach best place to enjoy spectacular sunset in Bali.
While returning to hotel relish on Indian dinner.
Overnight in Bali.
Today Morning is at leisure. Later afternoon proceed to Bali zoo.
Bali Zoo is home to various tropical plants and an extensive collection of fauna ranging from mammals, birds and reptiles.
At night enjoy Dinner with the Great Elephants.
Dinner with the Great Elephants will allow you to observe our gentle giants bathe and feed before sitting down to a sumptuous buffet dinner at Gayo Restaurant situated next to our Sumatran elephants followed by two inspiring cultural dance performances.
Note: This activity will not operate on Saturday and Sunday.
Optional: At morning enjoy water sports at Tanjung Benoa at additional cost of USD 20 per Adult/ USD 20 per child
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. You have entire day at leisure. You can choose from below optional activities
Optional Carang village cycling at additional cost of USD 54 per Adult / USD 45 per Child Visit famous carang sari village where you will get glimpse of real life and culture of local people. Cruise through untouched rice paddies, enjoy the local scenery and visit the sangeh monkey forest.
Optional Bali Jeep Adventure at additional cost of USD 97 per Adult / USD 65 per Child After breakfast today See the real and exotic side of Bali, specially designed for the nature lovers who want to witness the Balinese way of living. Visit Jatiluwih, Tabanan for rice terraces trekking, Angsri Hotspring, Tabanan for 4WD Jungle fun offroad with a coffee break in the jungle.
Later visit Twin lakes – Buyan and Tamblingan followed by a visit to Ulundanu Temple at Bedugul.
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board your flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/ email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon
- 05 Nights’ Accommodation at suggested or similar category of hotel.
- Meals – Breakfast and other meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return Airport transfers on Shared Coach basis
- Watersports (Glass bottom boat ride + Turtle island+ Snorkling) on shared coach basis
- Bali zoo with Dinner with Gaint elephant on shared coach basis
- Ubud art & handicraft + Sunset at Kuta Beach with Indian dinner on shared coach basis
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc. Upgrade to private airport transfers starting at USD 30 per person
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- 5% GST on total package price
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified