Bali 4 Nights
- Turtle Islands
- Uluwatu Temple
- Bali Zoo Park
- Ubud Art and Handicraft
- Kecak Dance and lots more….
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT DENPASAR AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN BALI
DAY 02 – UBUD ART AND HANDICRAFT TOUR → SUNSET AT KUTA BEACH WITH INDIAN DINNER
DAY 03 – BALI SFARI MARINE PARK WITH INDIAN DINNER
DAY 04 – WATER SPORTS AT TENJUNG BENOA & ULUWATU TEMPLE
DAY 05 – DROP AT DENPASAR AIRPORT
Welcome to Indonesia. Arrive at NgurahRai Airport, Denpasar, Bali and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Bali.
Note: NYEPI Day (Silent Day) Bali island remains shut from 25th March’2021 to 26th March’2021. No activities/sightseeing will take place on these dates.
Note: Compulsory Christmas and New Year Gala dinner charges will be applicable.
Today after breakfast, enjoy Ubud Art Tour.
An art and handicraft tour visiting Celuk, the centre of gold and silver works.
Batuan the stone carving centre,
Mas the centre of woodcarvings
and finally Ubud the Balinese painting centre.
Later enjoy Sunset at Kuta, known as Sunset Beach best place to enjoy spectacular sunset in Bali.
While returning to hotel relish on Indian dinner.
Overnight in Bali.
After breakfast enjoy your visit to Bali Safari Marine Park. Home to hundreds of amazing animals representing more than 60 species including some of the rare and endangered species.
Combining Balinese cultural ambiance with African Savannah, Bali Safari and Marine Park features the following exhibits featuring Sumatrapan elephant; Sumatran tiger, white tiger, leopard, Komodo dragon and cheetah are just some of the fascinating creatures that can be seen at the Bali Safari and Marine Park.
Later enjoy dinner at local Indian restaurant and return to your hotel.
Overnight at Bali.
After breakfast, start your day with a visit to Tanjung Benoa Beach where you enjoy water sports.
After that visit Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 meters above the ocean, Uluwatu temple is a unique sight.
Meanwhile, see the Kecak dance performed by 50 singers.
Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals rather than instruments, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments.
Overnight at Bali.
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board your flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes.
Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon.
- Meals – As specified in the itinerary
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on Shared Coach basis.
- Transfers from the airport to hotel and vice versa operate at fixed timings.
- Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers
- Bali Safari Marine Park with Indian dinner on Shared Coach Basis
- Ubud Art and Handicraft, Sunset at Kuta Beach, Indian Dinner on Shared Coach Basis
- Water sports at Tanjung Benoa, Uluwatu and Kekak dance on Shared Coach Basis
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set menu.
- 5% GST on total package price