Munnar 2 N, Thekkady 2 N, Kumarakkom 1 N, Kovalam 2 N.
- Munnar Sightseeing
- Spice Plantation Tour
- Wildlife Sanctuary Tours
- Kovalam Beaches
- Kanyakumari Excursion and lots more……
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT COCHIN AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION → HOTEL BOOKED IN MUNNAR
DAY 02 – MUNNAR CITY TOUR.
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL BOOKED IN THEKKADY
DAY 04 – THEKKADY CITY TOUR
DAY 05 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL IN KUMARAKKOM – BIRD SANCTUARY TOUR
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL IN KOVALAM – BEACHES FOR YOU.
DAY 07 – KANYAKUMARI EXCURSION
DAY 08 – DROP TO THIRUVANANTHAPURAM AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION.
Arrive at Cochin airport / railway station; meet & assist by our local representative and proceed towards your booked hotel on the green hills of Munnar.
On arrival at Munnar, check-in at your hotel. Evening is free for relaxation.
Overnight stay in Munnar.
Today after breakfast, Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
Also visit Rose Garden and the Tata Tea Museum (Closed on Mondays. Timing 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs at your own cost).
Post lunch, visit Echo Point and Mattupetty Lake you can also take a speed motor boat (at your own cost) and enjoy the beauty.
Check in at the hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Munnar.
Today after breakfast; check out at the hotel in Munnar and proceed towards your booked hotel in Thekkady (Periyar) which are known for its lush forest.
On arrival, check-in at your hotel. Evening is free at leisure.
Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Today after breakfast; proceed to visit Periyar wildlife Reserve.
In Periyar you could spot a family of Elephants, Wild Boar or Sambar Deer by the water’s edge.
In the evening enjoy spice shopping at Kumily village.
Return back to hotel; overnight stay in Thekkady.
Optional: You can enjoy boating in Lake Periyar at an additional cost on your own.
Today after breakfast; check out at hotel in Thekkady and proceed towards your booked hotel in Kumarakkom.
Kumarakkom; located on the idyllic backwaters and check in at the hotel on arrival.
Visit Kumarakkom Bird Sanctuary at your own cost.
The main attractions are local birds like the waterfowl, cuckoo, owl, egret, heron and the water duck, as well as the migratory Siberian cranes. Parrots, teal, larks, flycatchers, wood beetle, and other birds are seen here during their respective migratory seasons.
The rest of the day is at leisure. You can enjoy a backwater cruise at your own cost in evening.
Overnight in Kumarakkom
Post breakfast, drive towards your booked hotel in the Beach town of Kerala – Kovalam (180 km / approx. 5-hour drive).
On arrival, check in at the hotel in Kovalam.
The rest of the day is at leisure for individual activities at your own cost.
Or you may roam at Kovalam Beach.
Overnight in Kovalam.
After breakfast proceed to visit Kanyakumari Mandir, Tri-Samudra Milan and Gandhi Mandapam. Take a ferry ride (at your own cost) to Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial to see meditation hall and Smarak.
En-route Kovalam visit Kanyakumari wax museum, Velli Garden and enjoy speed boat ride at Velli Lake (at your own cost).
Return back at the hotel. Rest of evening is at leisure. Overnight at Kovalam.
Today proceed to Thiruvananthapuram airport to board the flight to next destination or your hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time! Tour Concludes!
- Accommodation in Categorized Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
- Transfers and Sightseeing will be provided by appropriate AC Vehicles including toll, taxes and bata charges from point to point destinations.
- GST 5% on total Land Package
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).