Kandy 2 Nights, Nuwara Eliya 2 Nights, Bentota 2 Nights, Colombo 1 Night
- Elephant Orphanage
- Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic
- Little England of Sri Lanka
- Gregory Lake
- Kayman’s Gate
- Bentota Beach and lots more…..
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT COLOMBO AIRPORT → PINNAWALA ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE – BOOKED HOTEL IN KANDY
DAY 02 – KANDY CITY TOUR
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN NUWARA ELIYA – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 04 – NUWARA ELIYA CITY TOUR AND OTHER SIGHTSEEING
DAY 05 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN BENTOTA
DAY 06 – BENTOTA SIGHTSEEING
DAY 07 – CHECK OUT→ BOOKED HOTEL IN COLOMBO – COLOMBO CITY TOUR
DAY 08 – DROP AT COLOMBO AIRPORT
Arrive at Colombo Airport and then proceed by your private transfer to your hotel in Kandy. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which houses the abandoned and the wounded elephants. Overnight at Kandy.
In the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala, one can visit the elephant at feeding time to see the baby elephants being bottle fed and the entire herd being taken for a bath thereafter to the river nearby. These activities take place at specific timings only. Elephant Orphanage Entrance ticket charge Approx. USD 10 per adult.
Note: Compulsory Gala dinner charges of approx. USD 51 per person (Standard), USD 125 per person (Deluxe) and USD 165 per person (Premium) will be applicable during Christmas Eve (24th Dec) and New Year Eve (31st Dec)
After breakfast proceed to Kandy city tour. Drive around Kandy Lake Upper Lake Drive, Market Square and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya. Evening view a cultural show featuring various dance types of Sri Lanka. Overnight stay at Kandy.
Today after breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya, The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. Visit Tea Factory, Tea Garden and Hakgala botanical garden. Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
Today after breakfast proceed for other sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya. Visit Sitha Amman Temple, Gregory Lake, Victoria Park; Nuwara Eliya City tour. Evening return to your hotel. Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
Breakfast at the Hotel and then Proceed to Bentota. Bentota is famous for beaches and water sports, Turtle Hatchery, Boat trips on Bentota River etc. Check into the hotel and rest. Overnight in Bentota.
Today after breakfast proceed for Bentota Sightseeing. Enjoy river boat cruise on Bentota river, the calm sound of the water flowing down the Bentota River will open your senses to a more secretive side of Sri Lanka’s beauty. Later visit Turtle Hatcherywhere you can see five species of turtles. Overnight in Bentota.
Today check out from Bentota hotel and proceed to Colombo. Upon arrival in the city, enjoy a city tour. Visit Fort, Sea Street, Kayman’s Gate etc. Colombo is also famous for shopping. Modern shopping malls and specialty stores carry high quality goods at very affordable prices. You can shop for Ceylon tea, jewelry (including the Sri Lankan blue sapphire) etc. Overnight in Colombo.
After breakfast say good bye to Sri Lanka, proceed to Airport to board a flight from Colombo. Holiday Concludes.
Let’s stay in touch on Facebook email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals – Only Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by comfortable A/C Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- To and fro economy class air travel
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Meals - Lunch
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change,
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.