Kochi 1 N, Munnar 2 N, Thekkady 2 N, Alleppey 1 N, Kumarakkom 1 N
- Cochin Sightseeing
- Munnar Sightseeing
- Spice Plantation Tour
- Wildlife Sanctuary Tour
- Bird Sanctuary Tour and lots more….
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT COCHIN AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION → HOTEL BOOKED IN COCHIN – COCHIN CITY TOUR
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT→ HOTEL BOOKED IN MUNNAR
DAY 03 – MUNNAR CITY TOUR.
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL BOOKED IN THEKKADY
DAY 05 – THEKKADY CITY TOUR
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL IN ALLEPPEY – BACK WATER RIDES
DAY 07 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL IN KUMARAKKOM – BIRD SANCTUARY TOUR
DAY 08 – DROP AT COCHIN AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION
On arrival at Cochin Airport/railway Station; proceed towards your booked hotel in Cochin.
Check in at Hotel; further proceed towards visiting St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace.
Take a Harbor Cruise Ride at your own cost to see the Chinese Fishing Nets.
Return back to hotel; evening is at leisure.
One can enjoy live Kathakali dance performance in the evening.
Overnight in Cochin.
After breakfast, check out at hotel in Cochin and proceed towards your booked hotel in Munnar. Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
On arrival, check in at hotel.
The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this quaint hill station.
Overnight in Munnar.
Today after breakfast, Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
Also visit Rose Garden and the Tata Tea Museum (Closed on Mondays. Timing 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs at your own cost).
Post lunch, visit Echo Point and Mattupetty Lake you can also take a speed motor boat (at your own cost) and enjoy the beauty.
Check in at the hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Munnar.
Today after breakfast; check out at hotel in Munnar and proceed towards your booked hotel in Thekkady (Periyar) (approx. 3-hour drive) also known for its lush forest.
On arrival, check-in at hotel. Evening is free at leisure.
Overnight stay in Thekkady.
After breakfast; proceed to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary for a boat ride.
Note: Entry and Boat ride on direct payment basis at your own cost. Please carry a photo-id proof for Periyar boat ride.
The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the spice market in the Kumily Village on your own.
Overnight in Thekkady.
Today after breakfast in the morning, check out at the hotel in Thekkady and drive to the idyllic backwaters of Alleppey.
Alleppey – Kerala’s Venice of the East, a heartland of lagoons and mangrove fields, inter-linked with hundreds of narrow winding canals.
Arrive Alleppey and check in to your hotel.
Enjoy the famous Kerala Backwaters ride from Alleppey to Nedumudi,
The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities such as speed motor boat.
Overnight in Alleppey.
Today after breakfast; check out at hotel in Alleppey and proceed towards your booked hotel in Kumarakkom.
Kumarakkom; located on the idyllic backwaters and check in at the hotel on arrival.
Visit Kumarakkom Bird Sanctuary at your own cost.
The main attractions are local birds like the waterfowl, cuckoo, owl, egret, heron and the water duck, as well as the migratory Siberian cranes. Parrots, teal, larks, flycatchers, wood beetle, and other birds are seen here during their respective migratory seasons.
The rest of the day is at leisure.
You can enjoy a backwater cruise at your own cost in evening.
Overnight in Kumarakkom
Today, bid farewell to your ‘Dazzling Kerala’ tour as you get transferred to airport in Kochi / railway station in Ernakulam for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in Categorized Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
- Transfers and Sightseeing will be provided by appropriate AC Vehicles including toll, taxes and bata charges from point to point destinations.
- GST 5% on total Land Package
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).