Srinagar–Kargil(1 N)–Leh(2 N)–Nubra(1 N)–Pangong(1 N)–Leh(1 N)–Kargil(1 N)–Srinagar(1 N)–Srinagar
HIGHLIGHTS: Srinagar | Sonmarg – Kargil | Leh | Spituk – Shankar Gompa | Hemis | Shey | Khardung La | Nubra Valley | Diskit | Pangong Lake | Hall of Fame | Magnetic hill | Sangam | Pathar Sahib Gurudwara | Lamayuru | Alchi | Kargil | Sonamarg | Srinagar
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT SRINAGAR – SONMARG – HOTEL BOOKED IN KARGIL
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT → ENROUTE SIGHTSEEING – HOTEL BOOKED IN LEH
DAY 03 – LEH LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → KHARDUNGLA PASS – CAMP BOOKED AT NUBRA VALLEY
DAY 05 – CHECK OUT → SHYOK – HOTEL BOOKED IN PANGONG
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL BOOKED IN LEH
DAY 07 – CHECK OUT → LAMAYURU SIGHTSEEING – HOTEL BOOKED IN KARGIL
DAY 08 – CHECK OUT → ENROUTE SIGHTSEEING – HOTEL BOOKED IN SRINAGAR
DAY 09 – DROP TO SRINAGAR
On arrival at Srinagar Airport meet our representative and get escorted to Kargil. The road passes through the panoramic village to reach Sonmarg (2740 meters)
After Sonmarg the road is mostly rough and wet to Zojila pass 3527 meters (Gateway of Ladakh).
Continue drive towards Drass (The second coldest Inhibited place in the World) where we stop for tea and passport check.
Visit War memorial hall & Museum. Another 2.5 hours drive will take us to Kargil (2710 meters) which has got its importance after opening of Ladakh for tourists in 1974.
Reach Kargil Stay overnight in Kargil.
Morning after breakfast drive to Leh.
Today we have to move up three passes this day will be tiresome but panoramic too.
The first Buddhist village will be Mulbek a giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain.
We have to cross the highest pass (Fotula 13749 ft) on Srinagar Leh route.
Continue drive to next village Nimu a view of the Confluence of Zanskar River & Indus River en-route visit Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
Finally, we reach Leh 3500 meters.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After breakfast drive to Sindhu Darshan and about 7 km from Leh on the bank of the Historical Indus River.
Later proceed to visit Shey Place
Later continue to drive to visit Hemis Monastery,
Later visit Stok Palace Museum. Return to Leh in the evening.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung La (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) continue drive till Hunder Village.
On arrival check in to the Camp.
After lunch enjoys the beauty of sand dunes one can also enjoy Camel Safari.
Stay overnight in Nubra Valley.
We will start the day following the same route towards Leh till we reach Khalsar.
From the Agyam bridge, we will take the left route which leads us to the villages of Shyok and Durbuk.
The road after Shyok is good but very steep.
After Durbuk, take left towards Tangtse and follow the traditional route.
Drive further to Pangong Lake one of the largest and most beautiful natural brackish lakes in the Himalayas. Situated at 14000 ft, more than half of the lake is within Chinese Territory and only one third part lies in India.
Explore the lake area, might catch some rare wildlife. Stay
Overnight in Pangong.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on the lake.
After breakfast drive back to Leh, take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After Breakfast leave for Kargil, en-route visit, Hall of Fame, Alchi Gompa and Lamayuru Monastery.
After visiting the Monastery we drive straight to Kargil over Fatu-la [13,489 ft] which is the highest pass on Srinagar – Leh road.
Arrive at your booked hotel in Kargil.
Stay overnight in Kargil.
After breakfast at the Kargil drive to Srinagar, visiting War Memorial Hall & Museum (If not covered before).
Continue drive towards Drass (The second coldest inhibited place in the World) where we stop for tea.
Crossing the massive Zojila pass (3527 meters) & the road passes through the panoramic village to reach Sonmarg (2740 meters) in between to reach Srinagar,
Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Morning after breakfast drive to Srinagar Airport……..
Tour ends with sweet memories of Ladakh…
- Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 01 Night’s Accommodation in Srinagar, 03 Night’s Accommodation in Leh, 02 Night’s Accommodation in Kargil & 01 Night Accommodation in Nubra & Pangong Each on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary & Meal (Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner).
- Pick up from Srinagar & drop to Leh Airport.
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV for Premium, Luxury, Deluxe and Standard Packages (Point to Point).
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Non A/C Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand for Budget Package (Point to Point).
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 person (Point to Point).
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee for Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Khardungla Pass & Pangong Lake).
- Environmental Fee Included at Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council fee (Ladakh entry fee).
- Complimentary Oxygen Cylinder for Nubra & Pangong Tour Only.
- <u><strong>Please note :</strong></u> Coaches/ Tempo Traveler are not allowed in airport premises so we will send Non A/C Innova / XUV/ Aria / Xylo/ Scorpio for Airport Pickup only .
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any meals other than those mentioned (Highlighted) above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Insurance, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges And all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Monument Entrances, Innerline Permit, Environmental Fees, Oxygen Cylinder, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral Water, Aerated).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Heater Charges in Hotels.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.