Chandigarh – Manali (1 N) – Jispa (1 N) – Leh (1 N) – Nubra (1 N) – Pangong (1 N) – Leh (2 N) – Kargil (1 N) – Srinagar (1 N)
HIGHLIGHTS: Chandigarh | Manali | Sarchu | Lahul Valley | Jispa | Tanglangla Pass | Leh | Khardung La | Hunder | Nubra Valley | Diskit | Pangong Lake | Hall of Fame | Magnetic hill | Sangam | Pathar Sahib Gurudwara | Lamayuru | Alchi | Kargil | Srinagar
DAY 01 – ARRIVE CHANDIGARH – KULLU – BOOKED HOTEL IN MANALI
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL BOOKED IN SARCHU/JISPA
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL BOOKED IN LEH
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → KHARDUNGLA PASS – CAMP BOOKED AT NUBRA VALLEY
DAY 05 – CHECK OUT → SHYOK – CAMP BOOKED AT PANGONG
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL BOOKED IN LEH
DAY 07 – LEH LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 08 – CHECK OUT → LAMYURU ENROUTE SIGHTSEEING – HOTEL BOOKED IN KARGIL
DAY 09 – CHECK OUT → DRASS – ENROUTE SIGHTSEEING – HOTEL BOOKED IN SRINAGAR
DAY 10 – DROP AT SRINAGAR AIRPORT
On Arrival at Chandigarh Airport / Railway station Meet our Representative,
Later drive to Manali (300 km. / 10 hrs) en-route visit Kullu which take you to the valley of Gods, It is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage.
On arrival check-in to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure,
Dinner & overnight stay at Manali
Today we start our journey to Leh with overnight stopover at Sarchu (4253 m), the border of the states of Himachal Pradesh (Lahaul) and Jammu & Kashmir (Ladakh).
During the drive, we cross through the Rohtang Pass (3978 m) enter to Lahaul Valley, visit Raja Gyepan temple at Sissu Village, lunch at Keylong (3350 m), thereafter drive to Sarchu by crossing Baralacha Pass (4890 m) a beautiful drive on high altitude to be remembered for a lifetime.
Stay overnight in Sarchu / Jispa.
Early morning after breakfast leave for Leh, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft. Lunch at Pang.
After Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms),
Tanglang La Pass 17,585 ft 2nd highest motorable road in the world and Indus Valley.
Reach Upshi where you drive along with Indus River. On arrival at Leh check in to the Hotel.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung La (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) continue drive till Hunder Village.
On arrival check in to the Camp.
After lunch enjoys the beauty of sand dunes one can also enjoy Camel Safari.
Stay overnight in Nubra Valley.
We will start the day following the same route towards Leh till we reach Khalsar.
From the Agyam bridge, we will take the left route which leads us to the villages of Shyok and Durbuk.
The road after Shyok is good but very steep.
After Durbuk, take left towards Tangtse and follow the traditional route.
Drive further to Pangong Lake one of the largest and most beautiful natural brackish lakes in the Himalayas. Situated at 14000 ft, more than half of the lake is within Chinese Territory and only one third part lies in India.
Explore the lake area, might catch some rare wildlife. Stay
Overnight in Pangong.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on the lake.
After breakfast drive back to Leh, take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After breakfast drive to Sindhu Darshan and about 7 km from Leh on the bank of the Historical Indus River.
Later proceed to visit Shey Place
Later continue to drive to visit Hemis Monastery,
Later visit Stok Palace Museum. Return to Leh in the evening.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After Breakfast leave for Kargil, en-route visit Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and The Sangam of Zanskar & Indus River, Alchi Gompa and Lamayuru Monastery.
After visiting the Monastery we drive straight to Kargil over Fatu-la [13,489 ft] which is the highest pass on Srinagar – Leh road.
The first Buddhist village will be Mulbek a giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain.
Stay overnight in Kargil.
After breakfast at the Kargil drive to Srinagar, visiting War Memorial Hall & Museum.
Continue drive towards Drass (The second coldest inhibited place in the World) where we stop for tea.
Crossing the massive Zojila pass (3527 meters) & the road passes through the panoramic village to reach Sonmarg (2740 meters) in between to reach Srinagar, overnight stay at Srinagar.
Morning after breakfast drive to Srinagar Airport……..
Tour ends with sweet memories of Ladakh…
- Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 03 Night’s Accommodation in Leh, 01 Night Accommodation in Nubra, Kargil, Manali, Jispa, Srinagar & Pangong Each on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary & Meal (Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner).
- Pick up from Chandigarh& drop to Srinagar Airport.
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV for Premium, Luxury, Deluxe and Standard Packages (Point to Point).
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Non A/C Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand for Budget Package (Point to Point).
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 person (Point to Point).
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee for Nubra Valley &Pangong Lake.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Khardungla Pass &Pangong Lake).
- Environmental Fee Included at Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council fee (Ladakh entry fee).
- Complimentary Oxygen Cylinder for Nubra&Pangong Tour Only.
- <u><strong>Please note :</strong></u> Coaches/ Tempo Traveler are not allowed in airport premises so we will send Non A/C Innova / XUV/ Aria / Xylo/ Scorpio for Airport Pickup only .
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any meals other than those mentioned (Highlighted) above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Insurance, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges And all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Monument Entrances, Innerline Permit, Environmental Fees, Oxygen Cylinder, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral Water, Aerated).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Heater Charges in Hotels.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.