Cochin 1 N, Munnar 2 N, Periyar 1 N, Alleppey 1 N Kovalam 2 N.
- Cochin Sightseeing
- Munnar Sightseeing
- Spice Plantation Tour
- Wildlife Sanctuary Tours
- Backwater Rides
- Kovalam Beaches
- Kanyakumari Excursion and lots more……
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT COCHIN AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION → HOTEL BOOKED IN COCHIN – COCHIN CITY TOUR
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT→ HOTEL BOOKED IN MUNNAR
DAY 03 – MUNNAR CITY TOUR
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → SPICE PLANTATION TOUR – HOTEL BOOKED IN THEKKADY → WILDLIFE SANCTUARY TOUR
DAY 05 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL IN ALLEPPEY – BACK WATER RIDES
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL IN KOVALAM – BEACHES FOR YOU.
DAY 07 – KANYAKUMARI EXCURSION
DAY 08 – DROP TO THIRUVANANTHAPURAM AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION
Arrive at Cochin Airport, report to coach and proceed towards your booked hotel in Cochin. Check in at the hotel; proceed to visit St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace.
Take a Harbor Cruise Ride at your own cost to see the Chinese Fishing Nets.
Return back to hotel; evening is at leisure.
One can enjoy live Kathakali dance performance in the evening.
Overnight in Cochin.
After breakfast; check out at the hotel in Cochin and proceed towards your booked hotel on the lush green hills of Munnar.
Arrive and check in at hotel. Free time for relaxation in the evening.
Overnight at Munnar.
Today after breakfast, Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
Also visit Rose Garden and the Tata Tea Museum (Closed on Mondays. Timing 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs at your own cost).
Post lunch, visit Echo Point and Mattupetty Lake you can also take a speed motor boat (at your own cost) and enjoy the beauty.
Check in at the hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Munnar.
Today after breakfast; check out at hotel and proceed towards your booked hotel in Thekkady, en-route enjoy a Spice Plantation tour.
On arrival, check in at the hotel.
Proceed to enjoy a boat ride on Periyar Lake in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary (The ticket for the wildlife sanctuary entrance will be available directly on the gate.)
Note: Please carry a photo-id proof for Periyar boat ride.
The rest of the day is at leisure to walk through the bustling spice market in the Kumily Village. Overnight in Thekkady.
After breakfast, proceed towards your booked hotel in the idyllic backwaters of Alleppey. Alleppey – Kerala’s Venice of the East, a heartland of lagoons and mangrove fields, inter-linked with hundreds of narrow winding canals.
On arrival, check in at the hotel.
Enjoy the famous Kerala Backwaters ride from Alleppey to Nedumudi.
The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the scenic surroundings of Alleppey.
Overnight in Alleppey.
Post breakfast, drive towards your booked hotel in the beach town of Kerala – Kovalam (180 km / approx. 5-hour drive). On arrival, check in at the hotel in Kovalam.
The rest of the day is at leisure for individual activities at your own cost. Or you may roam at Kovalam Beach.
Overnight in Kovalam.
After breakfast proceed to visit Kanyakumari Mandir, Tri-Samudra Milan and Gandhi Mandapam. Take a ferry ride (at your own cost) to Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial to see meditation hall and Smarak.
Proceed to Trivandrum. En-route visit Kanyakumari wax museum, Velli Garden and enjoy speed boat ride at Velli Lake (at your own cost).
Return back to hotel.
Rest of the day is at leisure.
Proceed to Thiruvananthapuram Airport/ Railway. Board the flight/train for your hometown.
- Accommodation in Categorized Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
- Transfers and Sightseeing will be provided by appropriate AC Vehicles including toll, taxes and bata charges from point to point destinations.
- GST 5% on total Land Package
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).