Leh (2 N) – Nubra (1 N) – Pangong (1 N) – Tsomoriri (1 N) – Leh (1 N)
HIGHLIGHTS: Leh | Hall of Fame | Magnetic Hill | Sangam | Pathar Sahib Gurudwara | Khardung La | Hunder | Nubra Valley | Diskit | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri Lake | Korzo | Tsokar | Chumathang | Tanglangla | Puga Valley
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT LEH AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN LEH – NEARBY LOCAL SIGHTSEEING & MARKET PLACE
DAY 02 – LEH LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → KHARDUNGLA PASS – CAMP BOOKED AT NUBRA VALLEY
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → SHYOK – CAMP BOOKED AT PANGONG
DAY 05 – CHECK OUT→ ENROUTE SIGHTSEEING – HOTEL BOOKED IN TSO MORIRI – TSO MORIRI LAKE
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT→ TSOKAR & TAGLANGLA EXCURSION – BOOKED HOTEL IN LEH
DAY 07 – DROP TO LEH AIRPORT
On arrival at airport pick up and transfer to the hotel.
Full day free and rest for complete day for acclimatization.
In the evening visit to Shanti Stupa, Leh palace & Market.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After Breakfast, drive to visit Hall of fame, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib and The Sangam of Zanskar & Indus River. Drive back to Leh.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardung La pass, (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) continue drive till Hunder Village.
On arrival check in to the Camp.
After lunch enjoys the beauty of sand dunes one can also enjoy Camel Safari.
Stay overnight in Nubra Valley.
We will start the day following the same route towards Leh till we reach Khalsar.
From the Agyam bridge, we will take the left route which leads us to the villages of Shyokand Durbuk. The road after Shyok is good but very steep.
After Durbuk, take left towards Tangtse and follow the traditional route.
Drive further to Pangong Lake one of the largest and most beautiful natural brackish lakes in the Himalayas. Situated at 14000 ft, more than half of the lake is within Chinese Territory and only one third part lies in India.
Explore the lake area, might catch some rare wildlife.
Stay Overnight in Pangong.
Post breakfast drive Tso Moriri via Chushul & Karzok.
Evening visit beautiful Tso Moriri Lake and its surroundings.
Overnight at Tso Moriri.
Morning after breakfast drive back to Leh by Korzok Village & Puga Valley.
Continue drive to Tsokar Lake and Taklang La Pass (17,585 ft), which is the 2nd Highest motorable road in the world.
Arrival at Leh by evening.
Stay overnight in Leh.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport.
Tour ends with sweet memories of Ladakh…
- Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 03 Night’s Accommodation in Leh, 01 Night Accommodation in Nubra, 01 Night Accommodation in Pangong & 01 Night Accommodation in Tsomoriri on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary & Meal (Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner).
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers only.
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV for Premium, Luxury, Deluxe and Standard Packages (Point to Point).
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Non A/C Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand for Budget Package (Point to Point).
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 person (Point to Point).
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee for Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Khardungla Pass & Pangong Lake).
- Environmental Fee Included at Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council fee (Ladakh entry fee).
- Complimentary Oxygen Cylinder for Nubra & Pangong Tour Only.
- <u><strong>Please note :</strong></u> Coaches/ Tempo Traveler are not allowed in airport premises so we will send Non A/C Innova / XUV/ Aria / Xylo/ Scorpio for Airport Pickup only .
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any meals other than those mentioned (Highlighted) above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Insurance, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges And all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Monument Entrances, Innerline Permit, Environmental Fees, Oxygen Cylinder, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral Water, Aerated).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Heater Charges in Hotels.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.