Langkawi 3 Night
- Sky Bridge
- Oriental Village
- Taman Lagenda
- Pulau Payar Marine Park
- Kilim Karst Geo Forest Park
- Eagle square and lots more…..
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT LANGKAWI AIRPORT → HOTEL BOOKED IN LANGKAWI – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 02 – PULAU PAYA MARINE PARK TRIP
DAY 03 – KARST GEO-FOREST PARK TOUR
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → EAGLE SQUARE – DROP AT LANGKAWI AIRPORT
Welcome to Langkawi. Upon arrival, we enjoy a cable car ride to visit Sky Bridge – one of the islands highlight.
Later we proceed to Oriental Village and visit the 3D art in Paradise museum, followed by a visit to Taman Lagenda – a beautifully landscaped folklore-themed park. It is an open air ‘garden museum’ with colorful statues and sculptures, spread out across the park.
Today we visit Pulau Payar Marine Park – known for its Coral Garden. It is famous for the varied and colourful marine life and is Malaysia’s oldest Marine Park Sanctuary. Here we get a chance to enjoy the glass bottom boat ride. You can also enjoy snorkelling and various adventure water sport activities on your own.
In the evening, we enjoy the beautiful sunset on board our Dinner Cruise.
Today we visit Kilim Karst Geo-forest Park which is noteworthy for its mangrove swamps, pristine beaches and vertical karstic hills jutting out towards the Andaman Sea. Here we get up close to the amazing mangroves on a comfortable boat ride and also see limestone outcrops, caves, a fossil location and a lot of amazing plants, on this ride, through the mangroves. Later we visit Langkawi Wildlife Park and Bird Paradise which is a tropical garden with over 2,500 exotic birds, belonging to 150 species, such as canaries, owls, eagles, toucans, hornbills and flamingos. The park features a walk-in aviary with a 15-metre man made waterfall and also has a massive aviary that’s home to 1,500 birds flying freely
Today we enjoy a photo stop at Eagle Square – also known as ‘Dataran Lang’. The eagle is always a welcoming icon for every traveler coming into Langkawi.
Langkawi’s name has been derived from the reddish brown eagle, because in old Malay language ‘Helang’ means Eagle, and ‘Kawi’ stands for reddish brown.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel is based on Shared Coach basis. kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing on Shared Coach basis
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any other Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- 5% GST on total package price
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified