2 Nights Krabi , 3 Nights Phuket
- Four Island Tour
- Juitui Shrine
- Wat Chalong Temple
- Ao Nang
- Phuket City Tour
- James Bond Island Tour and lots more……
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT KRABI AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN KRABI
DAY 02 – 4 ISLAND KRABI TOUR
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN PHUKET
DAY 04 – PHUKET CITY TOUR
DAY 05 – JAMES BOND ISLAND TOUR
DAY 06 – DROP AT PHUKET AIRPORT
Arrive at Krabi International Airport; meet and greet our local representative at the Airport and get transferred to your booked hotel.
Krabi’s beautiful coastline consists of hundreds of islands and is one of the province’s most attractive assets with towering limestone cliffs, soft white sand beaches, small coves and offshore islands.
A few very popular spots to visit are the powdering white sand bank at Koh Tap, the stunning Phra Nang Bay on Railay Peninsula, Poda Island and Chicken Island for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling.
Check in at the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure.
You may explore the local markets therein.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast; proceed for Krabi 4 Island Tour.
On this famous Krabi 4 Islands tour you will board the ferry boat from Phuket Town to Ao Nang in Krabi province.
In Ao Nang you will transfer to a speedboat for the tour of the Krabi archipelago where you will be exploring all the major sightseeing spots including the famous sandbank, Talay Waek, between Tap and Mor Islands, the most dramatic beach of the Andaman archipelago at Phra Nang Beach, Poda Island and Chicken Island.
After the tour the ferry boat will take you back to the dock.
On the way back have lunch and get transferred back to your hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast; check out at the hotel and get transferred to your booked hotel. Check in at the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. You may explore the local markets therein. Overnight at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast; proceed towards City Tour of Phuket.
Walk through the Sino-Portuguese quarters to visit the clock tower and Jui Tui Shrine in Phuket Town.
Visit the Magnificent 360 degrees panorama view over Phuket Town, Chalong Bay and the islands from Kao Khad View Tower in Cape Panwa.
Visit to Wat Chalong temple, the biggest and most important Buddhist temple in Phuket.
Fantastic panorama view over the eastern side of Phuket from Big Buddha.
See Kata Noi, Kata and Karon beaches from Karon view point.
Visit Nai Harn Beach and Nai Harn Lake.
Visit the most famous view point in Phuket at Phrom Thep Cape with views over the rough southern point of Phuket.
Return back to the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast; set sail for James Bond Island Tour.
Joining a James Bond Island tour and cruise the Phang Nga Bay is the second most popular activity in the region.
The area is situated 25 km north-east of Phuket.
It consists of numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the waters.
The most famous one being James Bond Island with its needle formed limestone rock which featured in the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”.
The Muslim fishing village on the island KohPanyee is another popular spot to visit.
Canoeing through limestone caves into mangrove forests is included in the tours.
On the way back have local lunch at the island and Return back to the hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel
Transfer from accommodation in Phuket to Phuket International Airport. Pickup at hotel lobby is 4 hours before flight departure time.
- Visa Fees
- Accommodation in Categorized Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Meals: Only Breakfast.
- Pick up / Drop, Sightseeing and Transfers are done on Seat in Coach Basis, according to the Number of Passengers.
- GST 5% on total Land Package
- Lunch & Dinner
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).