Macau: 1 Night, Hong Kong: 3 Nights
- Jewellery City
- One-way Tram Ride
- Star Ferry transfer
- Wynn Fountain show & Tree of Prosperity,
- Macau Tower
- Illuminations at Fisherman’s Wharf,
- Light show at Parisian
- Disneyland Tour
- Ocean Park Tour and lots more….
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT HONG KONG AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN MACAO – EVENING CITY TOUR
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN HONG KONG – NIGHT CITY TOUR
DAY 03 – DISNEY LAND TOUR
DAY 04 – OCEAN PARK TOUR
DAY 05 – CHECK OUT → DROP AT HONG KONG AIRPORT
Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport; meet and greet our representative therein and get transferred to Macau by ferry.
Macau is one of China’s two special administrative regions, another being Hong Kong.
Lying on the country’s southeast Chinese coast, it bursts with a blend of vibrant Chinese culture and an interesting colonial past, being once the region under the Portuguese rule for more than 400 years.
Beyond its atmospheric ambience and inviting landmarks, Macau is equally renowned for its swathe of dazzling sights, enhanced by a thriving gambling and entertainment scene, which has justly fetched it the title, ‘Vegas of China.’
With a lot to see and experience, let our accomplished team help you to discover the best parts of Macau with a well-rounded sightseeing tour.
After arriving at Macau Pier get transferred to your booked accommodation in Macau.
Check in at the hotel and in evening; proceed for half day Macau Evening City Tour.
Visit Wynn Fountain show & Tree of Prosperity, Macau Tower (Entrance ticket not included), Illuminations at Fisherman’s Wharf, Light show at Parisian (drive by, no stop), Diamond Show at galaxy OR St’ Paul’s Ruins (This may vary based on time available).
Today after breakfast; check out at the hotel and get transferred to Macau Ferry Terminal for back trip to Hong Kong. After arriving at Hong Kong Ferry Terminal get transferred to your booked accommodation in Hong Kong.
Check in at the hotel and Day is free. In evening proceed for a Night City Tour of Hong Kong.
Hong Kong puts on another face at nightfall and switches into a completely different gear.
The bustling metropolis is famed for its hard-working people, but come the evening, and you can find many of those same city slickers seeking out some equally-as-hard playing time out on the town.
Thanks to its sub-tropical climate, people can always be found thronging the streets of Asia’s world city, very often well into the wee hours of the morning.
Experience what the city has to offer after the sun tucks itself away.
This includes Jewellery City, The Peak, One way tram ride, Star Ferry transfer from Central Pier to Kowloon, Clock Tower, Symphony of Light Show etc. Overnight at Hotel.
Today after breakfast; proceed for full day Disneyland Tour. Get ready for non-stop Disney fun with all your favorite rides and characters!
Enjoy fun-filled journey to the magical kingdom of DISNEYLAND (Entrance ticket for which will be provided.) where families and friends of all ages are invited together to have fun.
Thrilling adventures, storybook journeys and beloved Disney Characters come to life here!
See attractions like Disney On Parade, features all Disney characters singing and dancing along Main Street U.S.A; Donald Duck relives the memorable moments of Disney’s animated films in the 3D show Mickey’s Philhar Magic; Mickey and his friends perform in the Broadway-style music “The Golden Mickers”, and Mickey, Minnie and Goofy make surprise appearances in the Fantasy Gardens, so don’t forget you camera and autographs book.
Return back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast; proceed for full day Ocean Park Tour.
Opened in 1977, Ocean Park Hong Kong is a marine-life theme park featuring animals, thrill rides and shows.
It is located on the southern side of Hong Kong Island, with an area of more than 915,000 square meters.
The two major attractions areas, The Waterfront and The Summit, are connected by the Cable Car and Ocean Express funicular train.
Major attractions in the theme park include: Adventures in Australia; Shark Mystique; Polar Adventure; Old Hong Kong; Thrill Mountain; Rain-forest; Aqua City; Amazing Asian Animals.
Other popular attractions include the Sea Jelly Spectacular, The Abyss turbo drop, the Mine Train roller coaster and the show at Ocean Theatre.
Return back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast; check out at the hotel and get transferred to Hong Kong International Airport. Pickup at hotel lobby is 4 hours before flight departure time.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay with Breakfast in Macau.
- 3 Night Hotel Stay with Breakfast in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong to Macau ferry and vice versa.
- Transfer from Macau Pier to Macau Hotel on Hotel Shuttle Bus.
- Transfer from Macau Hotel to Macau ferry Terminal on Hotel Shuttle Bus.
- Transfer from Hong Kong Ferry Terminal to Hong Kong Hotel.
- Transfer from Hong Kong Hotel to Hong Kong International Airport.
- Half day Macau Evening City Tour on SIC Basis.
- Hong Kong by Night Tour on SIC Basis.
- Full Day Hong Kong Disneyland Tour with Return Transfers + Entrance Tickets (Without Lunch).
- Full Day Hong Kong Ocean Park Tour with Return Transfers + Group Entry (Without Lunch).
- All Transfer on SIC Basis.
- We request you to be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above and optional
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above