Disneyland: 1 Night, Hong Kong: 2 Nights,
- Jewellery City
- One-way Tram Ride
- Star Ferry transfer
- Disneyland Tour
- Ocean Park Tour and lots more….
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT HONG KONG AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN DISNEYLAND HOTEL – DISNEY PARK ONE DAY PASS
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN HONG KONG – NIGHT CITY TOUR
DAY 03 – OCEAN PARK TOUR
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → DROP AT HONG KONG AIRPORT
Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport; meet and greet our representative therein and get transferred to your booked accommodation in Disneyland.
Check in at the hotel and Day is free.
Enjoy the One Day Disney Park Pass.
See attractions like Disney On Parade, features all Disney characters singing and dancing along Main Street U.S.A; Donald Duck relives the memorable moments of Disney’s animated films in the 3D show Mickey’s Philhar Magic; Mickey and his friends perform in the Broadway-style music “The Golden Mickers”, and Mickey, Minnie and Goofy make surprise appearances in the Fantasy Gardens, so don’t forget you camera and autographs book.
Overnight at hotel in Disneyland.
After breakfast; check at the hotel in Disneyland and get transferred to your booked hotel in Hong Kong.
Check-in at the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure.
In evening proceed for a Night City Tour of Hong Kong.
Hong Kong puts on another face at nightfall and switches into a completely different gear.
The bustling metropolis is famed for its hard-working people, but come the evening, and you can find many of those same city slickers seeking out some equally-as-hard playing time out on the town.
Thanks to its sub-tropical climate, people can always be found thronging the streets of Asia’s world city, very often well into the wee hours of the morning.
Experience what the city has to offer after the sun tucks itself away.
This includes Jewellery City, The Peak, One way tram ride, Star Ferry transfer from Central Pier to Kowloon, Clock Tower, Symphony of Light Show etc. Overnight at Hotel.
Today after breakfast; proceed for full day Ocean Park Tour.
Opened in 1977, Ocean Park Hong Kong is a marine-life theme park featuring animals, thrill rides and shows.
It is located on the southern side of Hong Kong Island, with an area of more than 915,000 square meters.
The two major attractions areas, The Waterfront and The Summit, are connected by the Cable Car and Ocean Express funicular train.
Major attractions in the theme park include: Adventures in Australia; Shark Mystique; Polar Adventure; Old Hong Kong; Thrill Mountain; Rain-forest; Aqua City; Amazing Asian Animals.
Other popular attractions include the Sea Jelly Spectacular, The Abyss turbo drop, the Mine Train roller coaster and the show at Ocean Theatre.
Return back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast; check out at the hotel and get transferred from Hong Kong Hotel to Hong Kong International Airport. Pickup at hotel lobby is 4 hours before flight departure time.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay with Breakfast in Disneyland (Hong Kong).
- 2 Night Hotel Stay with Breakfast in Hong Kong.
- Transfer from Hong Kong International Airport to Disneyland (Hong Kong) Hotel.
- Transfer from Disneyland (Hong Kong) to Hong Kong Hotel.
- Transfer from Hong Kong Hotel to Hong Kong International Airport.
- One Day Pass of Disney Park.
- Hong Kong by Night Tour on SIC Basis.
- Full Day Ocean Park Tour with Return Transfers & Group Entry (Without Lunch)
- All Transfer on SIC Basis.
- We request you to be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above and optional
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above