2 Nights Dubai
- Dubai City Tour with Jumeriah and Atlantis
- Canal Lunch Cruise Trip
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner on Premium Camp
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT DUBAI AIRPORT – BOOKED HOTEL IN BUR DUBAI
DAY 02 – DUBAI CITY TOUR WITH JUMERIAH AND ATLANTIS DRIVE THROUGH & CANAL CRUISE TRIP WITH LUNCH → DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER IN PREMIUM CAMP
DAY 03 – DROP AT DUBAI AIRPORT
Arrival at Dubai international Airport.
Our representative will greet you at Airport. Proceed towards booked hotel.
Evening at Leisure.
Over Night stay at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for half day City Tour. You will be pick up from Hotel lobby at 0900.am.
In this tour you will drive Dubai Museum, Gold and Spice Souq.
Enjoy photo stop at Dubai Frame (from outside)
Enjoy photo stop at Zabeel Palace.
Enjoy photo stop at Jumeirah Beach.
Drive through Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, Sheikh Zayed Road Return 1330 – 1400 hrs
At 1400 hrs you will be taken to Creek Harbour (Canal) Lunch Cruise. Here you will get Red carpet welcome. During one hour cruise you will be serve with Biryani Pack lunch and recorded music on board.
At 1500 our representative will pick you up and you will be taken for Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
A trip to Dubai would be a waste without this incredibly adventurous journey into the endless heart of the desert. Hence, after breakfast, get escorted by our representative to experience the rapture of an exhilarating roller coaster ride as our luxury 4X4 vehicles drive you across the tranquil red sand dunes of Arabia leaving you captivated. En-route we stop for a breath-taking view of the picturesque sunset giving you an opportunity to enjoy the serenity of the timeless desert. We then proceed to our Bedouin camp practically in the middle of nowhere where the ancient Bedouin hospitality awaits you. On arrival you will be greeted with the divine kahweh Arabic coffee accompanied by some assorted refreshments. Pamper yourself on the low Bedouin cushions as we serve you the freshly made delectable Arabic sweets along with the aromatic shisha. Explore the Bedouin Lifestyle by watching the Bedouins cook the traditional food for you. Dress yourself in the traditional Arabic costume and learn about the significance of Falconry ‐an ages old Arabic tradition in the lives of the Bedouins, Experience a short camel ride, have your hands or legs decorated with exquisite henna designs or just relax in the camp an enjoy the serene atmosphere.
Sumptuous feast with Arabic appetizers, grilled meat, fresh salads will be served followed by delicious Arabic sweets and selected beverages. Get ready to be mesmerized as the Belle Dancer sways you on the pulsating Arabic music under the star lit sky.
Once you finished enjoying desert activities, you will be drop back to hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
After finished your breakfast. Free time for leisure.
It’s a time to say Good bye to Dubai with Sweet memories.
Our representative will be arriving at your hotel lobby four hours before departure of your flight to your home town.
- Visa Fees
- Accommodation in Categorized Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Meals: Only Breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Half Day Dubai Tour with Atlantis and Jumeriah drive through.
- Canal Cruise Trip with Lunch.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on Premium Camp.
- <strong><u> Note:</u></strong> All Sightseeing expect specifically mentioned are on Sharing Basis.
- GST 5% on total Land Package
- Lunch & Dinner when not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).