- Visit one of the most Scenic Destination!
- Enjoy a breath-taking dolphin watching boat trip
- enjoy Aquatic activities and the blue water of Maldives
Arrival at Malé – the capital city of Maldives and one of the most exotic Honeymoon Destination with pristine beaches and wonderful underwater world.
Upon arrival, proceed to Malé Hotel.
Upon arrival, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
Today we explore Malé city, we visit Grand Friday Mosque, Sultan Park – A park built upon the demolished grounds of the Royal Palace in the 16th century and National Museum – home to an extensive collection of historical artefacts that depict the history and rich cultural heritage of the country. Later we proceed to our island resort by boat.
Today we experience Kayaking – it is the best way to enjoy the stunning environment of Maldives. Later you can enjoy the blue waters of Maldives and you also get a chance to enjoy various adventure water sport activities like banana boat ride, snorkelling, jet ski, scuba diving, underwater walk etc. on your own. In the evening, we have free time for relaxing at the resort.
Please note: Hotels in Maldives generally offer activities such as boating and glass bottom boat ride. Guests can enjoy these activities in their free time on their own.
Today we experience a breath-taking dolphin watching boat ride. Get a chance to spot the friendliest creatures in their natural habitat indulging in flips and other tricks during this exciting day.
Being the last night of the Honeymoon Tour, let’s gather together before dinner and have a memorable evening with music and dance, let’s celebrate!
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Honeymoon Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Honeymoon Tour come to an end.
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column