Port Louis 4 Nights
- Citadel Fort
- Le Caudan Waterfront
- Ile Aux Cerfs Island Excursion
- Model Ship Factory
- South Island Excursion and lots more….
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT PORT-LOUIS AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN MAURITIUS
DAY 02 – PORT LOUIS LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 03 – ILE AUX CERFS ISLAND EXCURSION
DAY 04 – SOUTH ISLAND EXCURSION
DAY 05 – DROP AT PORT-LOUIS AIRPORT
Arrive at Port Louis and proceed to Port Louis – Capital city of Mauritius known for its French Colonial architecture. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight in Port Louis
Today we visit Pamplemousses, formally known as Sir Seewoosagur Botanic Gardens – home to an incredible variety of tropical plants and giant water lilies.
Later we visit Citadel Fort to enjoy panoramic view of the city.
In the afternoon we explore Port Louis city, we see Catholic Church, Mosque, High Court building, Port Louis Theatre, French Colonial buildings and enjoy free time for shopping at Le Caudan Waterfront.
Today we experience the thrill of high speed boat ride to Ile Aux Cerfs Island – the paradise island of Mauritius.
Upon arrival, we enjoy the beauty of the Island from the sky by taking a breath taking Para sailing ride.
Later we swim in the crystal clear blue waters of Mauritius.
You also get a chance to enjoy various adventure water sport activities like Banana Boat, Under Sea Walk and Sea Hover at an additional cost.
In the evening we enjoy Sega dance – the musical expression of the Mauritian way of life, joy and liveliness.
Note: Hotels in Mauritius generally offer free activities such as boating, kayaking and glass bottom boat ride. Honeymoon tour guests can indulge in these activities in their free time by pre-booking them.
Today we visit Model Ship Factory and proceed to explore South Island.
We visit Trou Aux Cerfs also known as Murr’s Volcano – a dormant volcano followed by Grand Bassin – the Sacred Lake and Shiva Temple.
In the afternoon we proceed to Chamarel village.
En route we will visit Curious Corner – A world full of illusions.
Upon arrival we see Black River George, Chamarel Waterfalls and Seven coloured Earths.
Being the last night of the Honeymoon Tour, let’s gather together before dinner and have a memorable evening with music and dance, let’s celebrate!
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Honeymoon Tour has come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, what’s App, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours.
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Return airport transfers based on shared coach basis
- South Island Tour, North Island Tour and Ile Aux Cerf Island Tour on Shared Coach Basis
- Meals – Only Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Honeymoon freebies: differs from hotel to hotel
- To avail Honeymoon freebies a copy of the wedding card or the wedding certificate (not older than 06 months) should also be presented upon hotel check in
- <strong>Note:</strong> All sightseeing and optional activities will not be operational during Public holidays.
- Please note that the sightseeing are based on Shared Coach basis
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers.
- Airfare & airport taxes
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Lunch & Dinner
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit