Munnar 1 N, Thekkady 1 N, Kumarakkom 1 N
- Munnar Sightseeing
- Spice Plantation Tour
- Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary Tours with lots more……
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT COCHIN AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION → HOTEL BOOKED IN MUNNAR – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING.
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT → SPICE PLANTATION TOUR – HOTEL BOOKED IN THEKKADY → WILDLIFE SANCTUARY TOUR
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL IN KUMARAKKOM – BIRD SANCTUARY TRIP
DAY 04 – DROP AT COCHIN AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION
Arrive at Cochin and proceed towards your booked hotel in Munnar.
Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
Also visit Rose Garden and the Tata Tea Museum (Closed on Mondays. Timing 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs at your own cost).
Post lunch, visit Echo Point and Mattupetty Lake you can also take a speed motor boat (at your own cost) and enjoy the beauty.
Check in at the hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Munnar.
Today after breakfast; check out at hotel and proceed towards your booked hotel in Thekkady, en-route enjoy a Spice Plantation tour.
On arrival, check in at the hotel.
Proceed to enjoy a boat ride on Periyar Lake in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary (The ticket for the wildlife sanctuary entrance will be available directly on the gate.)
Note: Please carry a photo-id proof for Periyar boat ride.
The rest of the day is at leisure to walk through the bustling spice market in the Kumily Village. Overnight in Thekkady.
Today after breakfast; check out at the hotel and proceed towards your booked hotel in Kumarakkom.
Take a picturesque drive to Kumarakkom located on the idyllic backwaters and check into your hotel on arrival.
Visit Kumarakkom Bird Sanctuary. The main attractions are local birds like the waterfowl, cuckoo, owl, egret, heron and the water duck, as well as the migratory Siberian cranes. Parrots, teal, larks, flycatchers, wood beetle, and other birds are seen here during their respective migratory seasons.
The rest of the day is at leisure. One can enjoy a backwater One hour Sunset Cruise. Overnight in Kumarakkom.
Today, bid farewell to your ‘Miraculous Kerala ‘ tour, as you are transferred to the airport / railway station in Cochin for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in Categorized Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
- Transfers and Sightseeing will be provided by appropriate AC Vehicles including toll, taxes and bata charges from point to point destinations.
- GST 5% on total Land Package
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).