4 Nights Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace
- Pichola Lake
- Chittorgarh Excursion
- Kumbhalgarh Excursion
- Udaipur Local Sightseeing and lots more…
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT UDAIPUR AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION – BOOKED HOTEL IN UDAIPUR
DAY 02 – CHITTORGARH EXCURSION
DAY 03 – KUMBHALGARH EXCURSION
DAY 04 – UDAIPUR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 05 – NATHDWARA EXCURSION
DAY 06 – DROP AT UDAIPUR AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION
On arrival at the airport driver will pick you up.
Udaipur; A state combining the charms of arid deserts, skilled artisans and authentic traditional food, Rajasthan offers an ultimate holiday experience to travellers and explorers alike.
Your vacation here would start with your arrival in Udaipur, from whereon you would be transferred to the hotel.
Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur; is the most romantic hotel in the world. It was built in 1746 as the pleasure palace of Maharana Jagat Singh II
Taj Lake Palace is one of the most recognizable residences in the world, since it has been featured in many films and TV serials, most notably, Octopussy and The Jewel in The Crown.
Upon your arrival at the hotel and completing the check-in formalities, explore your property at leisure.
Since rest of the day is at leisure, you could explore the city as per you please or choose to enjoy the luxurious comforts of your property.
Suggested: You could stroll down the fascinating lanes of the city, maybe indulge in some shopping or spend your evening relaxing by any of the ghats around.
Today after breakfast; drive to another great citadel of Mewar- Chittorgarh.
The most popular tourist attraction in Chittorgarh is the Chittorgarh Fort with various palaces Padmini palace and the Rana Kumbha palace, numerous gates Hanuman Pol, Ganesh Pol and the Laxman Pol, towers Vijay Stambh and the Kirti Stambh and shrines inside.
Visit the wonderful Victory tower the Vijay Stambh and the picturesque Padmini palace.
The palace is a beautiful white building surrounded by water moat.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Today after breakfast, proceed for a full-day excursion to some of the interesting landmarks around Udaipur that play a significant role in the importance of Indian history and tradition.
Start with a visit to the mighty Kumbhalgarh Fort, which is considered to be the pride of the Mewar Empire. The thick wall around the fort stretches 36 km. Many call this fort as the Indian equivalent of the Great Wall of China.
Return to Udaipur by late evening and retire to your room for a relaxing overnight stay.
Another day in Udaipur means another day of explorations and experiencing the numerous charms of this city.
Take a sightseeing tour of this vivacious destination and visit many sites such as Saheliyon Ki Bari, Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum, followed by the City Palace and Monsoon Palace.
In the evening; head to the Monsoon Palace also known as Sajjan Garh. This white marble structure sitting atop a hill offers gorgeous sunsets and mesmerizing views of the city.
When you wish to relax after soaking in some of the bliss and romance that Udaipur offers, you can return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Today after breakfast; proceed to Full day Excursion to Nathdwara.
Visit Shrinathji temple, Ahliya Kund, Giant Scandal and Mandir Chauk etc.
Drive back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
On this day, check-out from the hotel and plan your day according to the departure time of your flight. Once it is time for you to leave, you will get a transfer from your hotel to the airport/railway station in Udaipur. Head back home with wonderful memories of your holiday in Rajasthan!
- Accommodation in Categorized Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
- Transfers and Sightseeing will be provided by appropriate AC Vehicles including toll, taxes and bata charges from point to point destinations.
- GST 5% on total Land Package
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).