Chandigarh – Manali (1 N) – Sarchu / Jispa (1 N) – Leh (2 N) – Nubra (1 N) – Leh (1 N) – Pangong (1 N) – Tsomoriri (1 N) – Leh (1 N)
HIGHLIGHTS: Manali | Sarchu | Lahul Valley | Jispa | Tanglangla Pass | Leh | Khardung La | Hunder | Nubra Valley | Diskit | Hall of Fame | Magnetic hill | Sangam | Pathar Sahib Gurudwara| Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri Lake | Korzo | Tsokar | Chumathang | Tanglangla | Puga Valley
DAY 01 – ARRIVE CHANDIGARH – KULLU – BOOKED HOTEL IN MANALI
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL BOOKED IN SARCHU/JISPA
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL BOOKED IN LEH
DAY 04 – LEH LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 05 – CHECK OUT → KHARDUNGLA PASS – CAMP BOOKED AT NUBRA VALLEY
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL BOOKED IN LEH
DAY 07 – CHECK OUT→ HOTEL/CAMP BOOKED IN PANGONG
DAY 08 – CHECK OUT→ ENROUTE SIGHTSEEING – HOTEL BOOKED IN TSO MORIRI – TSO MORIRI LAKE
DAY 09 – CHECK OUT→ TSOKAR & TAGLANGLA EXCURSION – BOOKED HOTEL IN LEH
DAY 10 – DROP TO LEH AIRPORT
On Arrival at Chandigarh Airport / Railway station Meet our Representative,
Later drive to Manali (300 km. / 10 hrs) en-route visit Kullu which take you to the valley of Gods, It is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage.
On arrival check-in to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure,
Dinner & overnight stay at Manali
Today we start our journey to Leh with overnight stopover at Sarchu (4253 m), the border of the states of Himachal Pradesh (Lahaul) and Jammu & Kashmir (Ladakh).
During the drive, we cross through the Rohtang Pass (3978 m) enter to Lahaul Valley, visit Raja Gyepan temple at Sissu Village, lunch at Keylong (3350 m), thereafter drive to Sarchu by crossing Baralacha Pass (4890 m) a beautiful drive on high altitude to be remembered for a lifetime.
Stay overnight in Sarchu / Jispa.
Early morning after breakfast leave for Leh, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft. Lunch at Pang.
After Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms),
Tanglang La Pass 17,585 ft 2nd highest motorable road in the world and Indus Valley.
Reach Upshi where you drive along with Indus River. On arrival at Leh check in to the Hotel.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After breakfast visit to Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and The Sangam of Zanskar & Indus River.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung La (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) continue drive till Hunder Village.
On arrival check in to the Camp.
After lunch enjoys the beauty of sand dunes one can also enjoy Camel Safari.
Stay overnight in Nubra Valley.
After breakfast, visit to Diskit Monastery and have a wonderful view of Nubra Valley. Later drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardung La Pass.
Stay overnight in Leh.
After early breakfast drive to Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in the world.
It is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China.
End route, cross Chang la pass and drive through Durbuk and Tangtse village situated in the Changthang region of Ladakh.
On arrival check in at the Camp.
Enjoy the turquoise color panoramic lake and the sun set on the banks of lake with magnificent mountains.
Stay overnight in Pangong.
Post breakfast drive Tso Moriri via Chushul & Karzok. Evening visit beautiful Tso Moriri Lake and its surroundings.
Overnight at Tso Moriri.
Morning after breakfast drive back to Leh by Korzok Village & Puga Valley.
Continue drive to Tsokar Lake and Taklang La Pass (17,585 ft), which is the 2nd Highest motorable road in the world.
Arrival at Leh by evening. Stay overnight in Leh.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport.
Tour ends with sweet memories of Ladakh…
- Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 04 Night’s Accommodation in Leh, 01 Night Accommodation in Manali, Jispa / Sarchu, Nubra, Tsomoriri & Pangong Each on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary & Meal (Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner).
- Pick up from Manali & drop to Srinagar Airport.
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV for Premium, Luxury, Deluxe and Standard Packages (Point to Point).
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Non A/C Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand for Budget Package (Point to Point).
- Transport with all sightseeing tours by Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 person (Point to Point).
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee for Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Khardung La Pass & Pangong Lake).
- Environmental Fee Included at Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council fee (Ladakh entry fee).
- Complimentary Oxygen Cylinder for Nubra & Pangong Tour Only.
- <u><strong>Please note :</strong></u> Coaches/ Tempo Traveler are not allowed in airport premises so we will send Non A/C Innova / XUV/ Aria / Xylo/ Scorpio for Airport Pickup only .
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any meals other than those mentioned (Highlighted) above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Insurance, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges And all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Monument Entrances, Innerline Permit, Environmental Fees, Oxygen Cylinder, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral Water, Aerated).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Heater Charges in Hotels.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.