Singapore 4 Nights
- Night Safari
- Singapore City Tour
- Gardens by the Bay
- Sentosa Island
- Universal Studio and lots more…..
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT SINGAPORE AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN SINGAPORE – NIGHT SAFARI
DAY 02 – SINGAPORE CITY TOUR → BACK TO HOTEL – GARDENS BY THE BAY
DAY 03 – SENTOSA ISLAND TRIP
DAY 04 – UNIVERSAL STUDIO TRIP
DAY 05 – DROP AT SINGAPORE AIRPORT
Arrive at Singapore Changi Airport. Arrive and check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
In the evening you will proceed for the Night Safari. Welcome to the world of nocturnal creatures and discover the beauty and enchantment of the Animal Kingdom in the world’s first NIGHT SAFARI. The 40-hectare park comes alive after dark with some 1,200 animals of 110 species engaging in their fascinating and intriguing nightly rituals. The park is divided into 8 major ecological habitats, each different from the others and displaying a number of interesting animals. Return back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Singapore.
This morning after breakfast; we proceed on a half day city tour of Singapore.
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall.
Next, you will stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss to take a picture of The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Then you will visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown.
Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
Our final stop at Little India which will give you a scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices before returning to your respective hotel.
For those who chosen to join the ALIVE! MUSEUM, a Korean originated and biggest chain of Illusionary Museum that art comes to life! A museum where you can become part of a masterpiece, with the focus of creating a fun and immersive 3D experience, just by SNAP some memorable photos and tap on the free Wi-Fi to share it on social media! We will drop you off respectively right after the City Tour.
Evening you can visit the Garden by The Bay. Gardens by the Bay are the gem of the Garden City! Over 1,000,000 plants, mesmerizing light shows and 101 hectares to explore overlooking the Marina Reservoir, you can spend an entire day exploring the natural beauty of this attraction. Overnight stay in hotel at Singapore.
Today after breakfast; we proceed to spend a fun filled day at Sentosa Island. Enjoy a cable car ride. There’s no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to take in a spectacular night show Wings of Time set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Discover an awe inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas. Return back to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel at Singapore.
Today enjoy a day at Universal Studio (Entrance Ticket Included) where one can enjoy meet and interact with many movie characters, talk with a donkey, enjoy Shrek 4D adventures, enjoy action at Jurassic Park ,thrilling rides, entertainment shows. Return back to hotel. Overnight in hotel at Singapore.
This afternoon after breakfast you will be transferred to Changi International Airport for your flight back home or your next destination.
- Visa Fees
- Accommodation in Categorized Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Meals: Only Breakfast.
- Pick up / Drop, Sightseeing and Transfers are done on Seat in Coach Basis, according to the Number of Passengers.
- GST 5% on total Land Package
- Lunch & Dinner
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).