Kathmandu: 3 Nights, Chitwan: 2 Nights, Pokhara: 2 Nights
- Pashupatinath Temple
- Sleeping Vishnu statue
- Gupteshwar Cave
- Devi’s Fall
- Chitwan National Park
- Elephant Safari and lots more….
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT KATHMANDU AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN KATHMANDU
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT →ENROUTE SIGHTSEEING → BOOKED HOTEL IN CHITWAN
DAY 03 – CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN POKHRA – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 05 – POKHRA VALLEY SIGHTSEEING
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT →BOOKED HOTEL IN KATHMANDU – NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
DAY 07 – KATHMANDU CITY TOUR
DAY 08 – DROP AT KATHMANDU AIRPORT
Welcome to Nepal. On arrival at the airport proceed by your private transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Kathmandu
Note: Indian nationals do not require visa to enter into Nepal, but will have to compulsorily carry any one either a valid passport or a voter ID card to enter Nepal
Today we proceed towards Chitwan.
En route we visit Manakamana Devi Temple.
Here we enjoy the Ropeway Ride.
Today, we take a village tour of Chitwan. We visit Chitwan National Park – well known for its ‘One Horned Rhinoceros’ and Elephant Farm.
Later we enjoy thrilling activities like elephant ride and canoe ride.
In the evening we enjoy the Nepali Folk dance.
Welcome to Pokhara.
En route we enjoy the vistas of beautiful riverbanks, Annapurna Ranges and Mt. Fishtail.
Later we visit Devi’s Fall and Gupteshwar Cave.
In the evening, we have some free time for shopping.
Today in the morning we visit the Sarangkot Sunrise Point.
Later we head to explore Pokhara.
We entertain ourselves with a pleasant boat ride in Phewa Lake – reflecting the panoramic views of Mt. Fishtail.
We visit Barahi Temple located on an island in Phewa Lake and Vindyabasini Temple.
Further, we visit the International Mountaineering Museum that reflects an ethnic mosaic of western Nepal.
Today we fly to Kathmandu. We visit Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa – one of the glorious stupa in the world whose establishment is linked to the creation of Kathmandu valley.
Today we explore the city of Kathmandu.
We visit Pashupatinath Temple – One of the 12 Jyoti Lingas and the only one to be located outside India.
We also visit the monuments of Kathmandu like, Buddhanilkantha also known as “Sleeping Vishnu” and Bhaktapur Darbar Square – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In the evening, we enjoy some free time for shopping and also a get-together with our travel companions.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions.
Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
- 07 Nights hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary (set menu)
- Lunch during stay at Chitwan National Park
- Transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Airfare Fare
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Price of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc incurred due to any unforeseen ,unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage , laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price)
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included.