Kandy 2 Nights, Bentota 1 Nights, Colombo 1 Night
- Elephant Orphanage
- Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic
- Bentota Beach
- Colombo City Tour and lots more…..
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT COLOMBO AIRPORT → PINNAWALA ELEPHANT ORPHANGE – BOOKED HOTEL IN KANDY
DAY 02 – KANDY CITY TOUR
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN BENTOTA – BEACHES FOR YOU
DAY 04 – C HECK OUT→ BOOKED HOTEL IN COLOMBO – COLOMBO CITY TOUR
DAY 05 – DROP AT COLOMBO AIRPORT
Arrive at Colombo Airport and then proceed by your private transfer to your hotel in Kandy. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which houses the abandoned and the wounded elephants. Overnight at Kandy.
In the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala, one can visit the elephant at feeding time to see the baby elephants being bottle fed and the entire herd being taken for a bath thereafter to the river nearby. These activities take place at specific timings only. Elephant Orphanage Entrance ticket charge Approx. USD 10 per adult.
Note: Compulsory Gala dinner charges of approx. USD 51 per person (Standard), USD 125 per person (Deluxe) and USD 165 per person (Premium) will be applicable during Christmas Eve (24th Dec) and New Year Eve (31st Dec)
After breakfast proceed to Kandy city tour. Drive around Kandy Lake Upper Lake Drive, Market Square and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya. Evening view a cultural show featuring various dance types of Sri Lanka. Overnight stay at Kandy.
Today after breakfast proceed for Bentota. On arrival check in and proceed to enjoy river boat cruise on Bentota river, the calm sound of the water flowing down the Bentota River will open your senses to a more secretive side of Sri Lanka’s beauty. Later visit Turtle Hatchery where you can see five species of turtles. Overnight in Bentota.
Today morning proceed to Colombo. On arrival check in to your hotel.
Later proceed for city sightseeing of Colombo visiting clock tower, Pettah bazar, a Hindu and a Buddhist temple and the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH) – an outright gift to Sri Lanka from the People’ Republic of China. Also drive past several British built colonial buildings. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Overnight stay at Colombo.
After breakfast say good bye to Sri Lanka, proceed to Airport to board a flight from Colombo. Holiday Concludes.
Let’s stay in touch on Facebook email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals – Only Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by comfortable A/C Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- To and fro economy class air travel
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Meals - Lunch
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change,
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.