Galle 2 Nights, Yala 1 Night, Nuwara Eliya 2 Nights, Colombo 1 Night
- Mirissa Excursion
- Ella Rock
- Nuwara Eliya Local Sightseeing
- Ramboda Water Fall
- Colombo Local Sightseeing and lots more…
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT COLOMBO AIRPORT → BOOKED HOTEL IN GALLE
DAY 02 – MIRISSA EXCURSION AND GALLE SIGHTSEEING
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN YALA – YALA NATIONAL PARK
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → ELLA ROCK EXCUSRION – BOOKED HOTEL IN NUWARA ELIYA
DAY 05 – NUWARA ELIYA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN COLOMBO – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 07 – DROP AT COLOMBO AIRPORT
Arrive in Sri Lanka. You will be met by a representative and proceed to Galle. Check in to the Hotel. Evening enjoy the beach. Overnight at Galle
Today after breakfast, proceed to Mirissa for whale watching. Mirissais the closest point to where blue whales are inhabited because it has appropriate environmental conditions to live these giants. Later in evening proceed for Galle Sightseeing visit massive Portuguese and Dutch Fort. Overnight at Galle.
Today after breakfast, proceed to Yala. Check in to your hotel. Later in evening visit Yala National Park Safari. Yala is famous for its big herds and large number of Elephants, Leopards, Spotted Deer, Sambhur, Crocodiles, Mongoose, Wild Boar, Wild Buffalo, and many other animals. Overnight at Yala.
Today after breakfast, proceed to Nuwara Eliya. En-route visit Ella, see Ella rock which is famous for the cave of Ravana a legendary king of Sri Lanka. The view from Ella Gap is one of the most spectacular scenic sights in Sri Lanka – the landscape falls away in a dizzy drop of 3000 ft to the eastern plains.
Later proceed to Nuwara Eliya Little England of Sri Lanka is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
Today after breakfast proceed to Horton Plains and World’s End. Early morning departure by jeep to visit the “Worlds End “ before 10.00am (mist obscure the view thereafter) is recommended Later visit Tea Plantation and Tea Factory. Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
Today after breakfast proceed to Colombo. En-route visit Ramboda Fall.
Traveller should descend to the “Ramboda basin”, where the famous “Ramboda Inn” situated from where he can see the whole fall. Later reach Colombo. Check in to your hotel. Later proceed for city sightseeing of Colombo visiting clock tower, Pettah bazar. Also drive pass several British built colonial buildings.
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight to your hometown or onward destination Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals – Only Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by comfortable A/C Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- To and fro economy class air travel
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Meals - Lunch
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change,
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.