Kandy 2 Nights, Nuwara Eliya 1 Nights, Bentota 2 Nights
- Elephant Orphanage
- Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic
- Little England of Sri Lanka
- Hakgala Botanical Garden
- Bentota Beach
- Kelaniya Temple and lots more…..
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT COLOMBO AIRPORT → PINNAWALA ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE – BOOKED HOTEL IN KANDY
DAY 02 – KANDY CITY TOUR
DAY 03 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN NUWARA ELIYA – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → BOOKED HOTEL IN BENTOTA
DAY 05 – BENTOTA SIGHTSEEING
DAY 06 – CHECK OUT→ COLOMBO CITY TOUR – DROP AT COLOMBO AIRPORT
Arrive at Colombo Airport and then proceed by your private transfer to your hotel in Kandy. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which houses the abandoned and the wounded elephants. Overnight at Kandy.
In the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala, one can visit the elephant at feeding time to see the baby elephants being bottle fed and the entire herd being taken for a bath thereafter to the river nearby. These activities take place at specific timings only. Elephant Orphanage Entrance ticket charge Approx. USD 10 per adult.
Note: Compulsory Gala dinner charges of approx. USD 51 per person (Standard), USD 125 per person (Deluxe) and USD 165 per person (Premium) will be applicable during Christmas Eve (24th Dec) and New Year Eve (31st Dec)
After breakfast proceed to Kandy city tour. Drive around Kandy Lake Upper Lake Drive, Market Square and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens. Evening view a cultural show featuring various dance types of Sri Lanka. Overnight stay at Kandy.
Today we visit Anjaneyar (Hanuman) temple in Ramboda – according to ancient stories this is the place where Rama’s forces gathered to fight against King Ravana followed by a visit to the Tea Factory.
Later we proceed to Nuwara Eliya – a picturesque town located in highlands of Sri Lanka and known as country’s coolest place.
Upon arrival, we visit Seetha Amman Temple – according to legends this place is believed to be the site where Sita was held captive by King Ravana. Later we visit Hakgala Botanical Gardens Ashok Vatika – It is said that Demon King Ravana offered this area to Maa Sita as a pleasure garden.
Hakgala Botanical Garden is Sri Lanka’s second largest Garden and houses over 10,000 species of plants and famous for diverse species of Orchids and Roses. In the evening, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
Breakfast at the Hotel and then Proceed to Bentota. Bentota is famous for beaches and water sports, Turtle Hatchery, Boat trips on Bentota River etc. Check into the hotel and rest. Overnight in Bentota.
Today after breakfast proceed for Bentota Sightseeing. Enjoy river boat cruise on Bentota river, the calm sound of the water flowing down the Bentota River will open your senses to a more secretive side of Sri Lanka’s beauty. Later visit Turtle Hatcherywhere you can see five species of turtles. Overnight in Bentota.
Today we proceed to Colombo. Upon arrival we explore the city of Colombo, we see the Buddhist temple, 100 years old Clock tower, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, British built colonial buildings and Kelaniya Temple – the shrine dedicated to King Ravana’s brother – Bibhishana.
Later we have free time for shopping at House of Fashion mall.
It’s time now to say goodbye!
We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end.Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals – Only Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by comfortable A/C Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- To and fro economy class air travel
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Meals - Lunch
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change,
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.