Kochi 1 N, Munnar 2 N, Thekkady 1 N, Kumarakkom 1 N
- Cochin Sightseeing
- Munnar Sightseeing
- Spice Plantation Tour
- Wildlife Sanctuary Tour
- Bird Sanctuary Tour and lots more….
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT COCHIN AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION → HOTEL BOOKED IN COCHIN – COCHIN CITY TOUR
DAY 02 – CHECK OUT→ HOTEL BOOKED IN MUNNAR
DAY 03 – MUNNAR CITY TOUR.
DAY 04 – CHECK OUT → SPICE PLANTATION TOUR – HOTEL BOOKED IN THEKKADY → WILDLIFE SANCTUARY TOUR
DAY 05 – CHECK OUT → HOTEL IN KUMARAKKOM – BIRD SANCTUARY TOUR
DAY 06 – DROP AT COCHIN AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION
On arrival at Cochin Airport/railway Station; proceed towards your booked hotel in Cochin.
Check in at Hotel; further proceed towards visiting St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace.
Take a Harbor Cruise Ride at your own cost to see the Chinese Fishing Nets.
Return back to hotel; evening is at leisure.
One can enjoy live Kathakali dance performance in the evening.
Overnight in Cochin.
After breakfast, check out at hotel in Cochin and proceed towards your booked hotel in Munnar. Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
On arrival, check in at hotel.
The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this quaint hill station.
Overnight in Munnar.
Today after breakfast, Drive through the picturesque countryside of Munnar which is surrounded by lush green tea estates.
Also visit Rose Garden and the Tata Tea Museum (Closed on Mondays. Timing 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs at your own cost).
Post lunch, visit Echo Point and Mattupetty Lake you can also take a speed motor boat (at your own cost) and enjoy the beauty.
Check in at the hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Munnar.
Today after breakfast; check out at hotel and proceed towards your booked hotel in Thekkady, en-route enjoy a Spice Plantation tour.
On arrival, check in at the hotel.
Proceed to enjoy a boat ride on Periyar Lake in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary (The ticket for the wildlife sanctuary entrance will be available directly on the gate.)
Note: Please carry a photo-id proof for Periyar boat ride.
The rest of the day is at leisure to walk through the bustling spice market in the Kumily Village. Overnight in Thekkady.
Today after breakfast; check out at hotel in Thekkady and proceed towards your booked hotel in Kumarakkom.
Kumarakkom; located on the idyllic backwaters and check in at the hotel on arrival.
Visit Kumarakkom Bird Sanctuary at your own cost.
The main attractions are local birds like the waterfowl, cuckoo, owl, egret, heron and the water duck, as well as the migratory Siberian cranes. Parrots, teal, larks, flycatchers, wood beetle, and other birds are seen here during their respective migratory seasons.
The rest of the day is at leisure. You can enjoy a backwater cruise at your own cost in evening.
Overnight in Kumarakkom
Today, you bid farewell to your ‘Vibrant Kerala -tour as you are transferred to the airport in Kochi for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in Categorized Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
- Transfers and Sightseeing will be provided by appropriate AC Vehicles including toll, taxes and bata charges from point to point destinations.
- GST 5% on total Land Package
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).