We can process Bahrain e Visa without any original document. Please contact our office for details.
BUSINESS VISA :
- Passport must be valid for the next 6 months from the date of arrival
- Passport first and last page and observation page by e mail
- Copy of return air tickets by e mail
- Copy of hotel accommodation covering the entire stay in Bahrain. If pax staying with some relations then a copy of their CPR readers printout.
- Entry into Bahrain can be made only through Bahrain International Airport.
- Length of stay must not exceed the validity of the visa.
- Must be able to provide evidence of sufficient funds for self and any dependents throughout their stay in Bahrain.
- Must have an onward or return journey and provide a copy of the confirmed flight.
- Provide a copy of their accommodation reservation.
- Applicant to provide signed and stamped bank statement for last 3 months. Each month opening and closing balance should be more than Rs. 80000/- per person.
- Optional documents– Copy of GCC or any of the valid Schengen, UK, USA, Canada, Australia visa if passenger is holding.
Applicants may be asked for additional documents depending on their profile. Visa comes in 5-7 working days excluding Bahrain Holidays.
• The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
• Applicant must be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for this visa.
• The visa is issued on the Internet.
• Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• The visa fee is paid on the Internet, and no receipt is issued.
• Validity is 30 days. This means the visa must be used within 30 days of approval.
• If the visa expires before entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain, the applicant must apply again, and another fee must be paid.
• You must not take up paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
• You must be able to support yourself (and any dependents) during the visit.
• Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Bahrain.
• Visitor must have a valid confirmed onward ticket to leave the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• The visa can be used for multiple entries and is valid for 3 months from the time of entry.
• The Length of stay allowed is one month.
• This visa can be extended one time for 14 days at the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs office (NPRA) in the Kingdom of Bahrain on payment of a fee.
Visa Fees Rs. 9750/- including our service charges and GST. Its a 14 days single entry visa.
EMPLOYMENT VISA :
- 1 form, 10 photos
- Original NOC from Bahrain.
- Medical test compulsory from consulate panel doctor only. We shall take the appointment for medical from the consulate. For visa fees and other documentation and formalities kindly contact our office.
SUBMISSION / COLLECTION / FEES
Sub : Online
Coll : 5-7 working days excluding Bahrain local holidays.
Fees : Rs. 9750/-**
**Services Charges Applicable.